Tenisha Patterson Brown sports attorney, business manager for professional athletes, philanthropist, entrepreneur, Seminole, wife to my college sweetheart and mother of our angel Mackenzie Grace and three rambunctious dogs. I am a woman of God and by God's grace I have achieved a great deal in my lifetime although it is just the beginning. Several years ago I was blessed to find my purpose. The one thing that comes naturally to me: helping others be better! I can see the potential in anyone and help them achieve their hearts desire. With this blessing, I developed a career and several friendships along the way. Don't get me wrong I am still growing but I'm blessed to have roots that run deep and faith that anything is possible if you work for it. This blog is my story: past, present and future! I will be brutally honest about the tales of my life and those around me (with their permission of course) in hopes that someone reading this blog will be inspired. Wish me luck! But then again who needs luck when you have God's favor! Happy Reading!
Forever Fierce, Fabulous & Flawless!
• Sports Attorney
• Business Manager for Professional Athletes
- Executive Director of the Everette Brown Bag Foundation
- Executive Director of Professional Football Wives Association, Inc.
• Licensed to Practice in the State of Florida
• Juris Doctorate - Charlotte School of Law
• Master of Science - Florida State University
• Bachelor of Science - Florida State University
• Married to Everette Brown
• Mother of our angel baby Mackenzie Grace and 3 dogs: Pebbles, Carolina, and Coupe
• Originally from Tampa, FL
• Currently resides in Charlotte, NC